I have risen from the ashes and would like to make another post on my contributions. I have been gone for a good time now and although not fully back to it I would like to reaffirm all the time and effort I made towards Clockwork. The days of memey C16 have soon gone but I hope it shall continue in another way. Anyway...
I have gotten round to updating the web database to be more compatible, I have not tested any of these plugins recently I will assume they still work. If not let me know via git hub and I will look into them.
My Clockwork Plugin Collection is here: Click Me
A brief list:
- Combine DataPad : A Web based in-game data pad upgrade Demo Link
- Combine Turrets: Adds a turret item
- EMP Gun: Adds a emp gun item
- Extra Sounds: Custom created sounds mainly for Ration Ending or Ration Reminding
- Passive Dispatch: Occasional Emits a various dispatch announcement to aid role play and atmosphere.
- Personal Dispatch: Put a Citizen ID in a dispatch announcement.
- Web Rosters: A online page that extracts the MPF roster from the Hit Me for a demo
-Adverts: customisation advert text that shows in the top right with other messages.
-AFK: Afk toggle to aid roleplay
-Clockwork Toolguns: Adds toolguns for clockwork commands
-Donation Center: Adds a automated web based donation system for clockwork, this required a bit of web knowledge for setup. What is this? A Demo Link!?
-Incognito Faction: A faction that is hidden from the scoreboard for meta-gaming
-Long Range Chat: Adds chat for a further range
- More Actions: Adds a few more actions eg loud and quiet actions
- Player Data: A player-based equivalent of citizen data mostly for admin notes etc.
- Player Status: Add a status to your character eg, AFK, Dead, Missing 1 arm
- Web Database: A web based clockwork management system. You can edit players, characters and bans, also just for looking at your own characters or admins. Link me!
- Web Flag Manager: A web flag manager, this is mostly depreciated.
I wish I could add pictures but hey ho. #vonelforpresident