So the one that was uploaded by Lion was a version of Muckers that I really don't know how it got out. It isn't completed because it lacks the entity with its edits. I decided to make one that works pretty good and release it publically Below is a little list for you guys:
Download - https://github.com/HappyGoLucky1/forcefieldsv2
- Includes the fix for the choppy movement through fields unless its for union cards. (I just can't do anything about this, sorry)
- Made to be more player-friendly instead of relying on admins for the permissions all the time.
- Admins, Elite Metropolice, and OTA can edit the field permissions with Walk (ALT typically) + E (Use Typically)
- Only combine factions + administrator can to be given permission to pass
- Also has a button for allowing or disallowing union card access (union card is not included in this plugin, it is based off the one from RJ's plugin Union Locks https://github.com/xRJx/unionlock)
- I'm shit at UI stuff but I was able to make the menu size adjusted for the menu options.
Credits to zamboni for forcefields v2